I'm coming out and I'm proud!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz Vickers

:giggle: fair enough..

..still can't see the reason for it being such a taboo though.. Personally I find it super-attractive (in the form depicted)! :hungry: Now, if you combine it with fake tan and false eye-lashes.. that's a different story altogether!!!!! xx(

View attachment 13322
But........ with chicken legs like mine, and as pale as they are..... they look nothing like the photo! :wacko: :laugh:
Besides i can't shave my face with out looking like i've been attacked by Freddie Kruger, it would look like a scene from a horror film if i shaved my legs etc....! ^_^

Nearly there

Veteran
i'm thinking of shaving my legs but might wait til spring :shy:

But........ with chicken legs like mine, and as pale as they are..... they look nothing like the photo! :wacko: :laugh:
Besides i can't shave my face with out looking like i've been attacked by Freddie Kruger, it would look like a scene from a horror film if i shaved my legs etc....! ^_^

:laugh: and we all know how much better hairy chicken legs look than the hairless ones, right?* :hyper:
I think I found the perfect solution for you then:

http://news.3yen.com/2010-05-02/japanese-no-no-for-men/ :ph34r:

* btw size is irrelevant.. good definition is the key.. :whistle:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
OK, got to come out as well;

_CSP9460.JPG

And yes, the legs have been done too :blush:

The one thing I won't do (yet) is teach my classes whilst in lycra.

Gaz Vickers

..don't change subject!! :whistle:
:laugh: i didn't........ i just replied to someone elses post.... :whistle:

Friz

The more you ride, the less your ass will hurt.
I'm Fat (but getting less so)
Used to be...

And Bald (have been for years and would happily get rid of the rest if the missus would let me).
Got rid of my Missus so now I can happily shave my head down to nothing.

I'm also a Middlle Aged Man and now I'm fully commited to being In Lycra (now can't stand anything loose flapping about).
So there you go. I'm out and I'm proud. Has it happened to you yet?

Amen Brother.

And the legs get shaved too...

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I think the hottest look for a guy is the simplest: shorts (not Lycra shorts!) a tee shirt, nothing too tight, revealing enough to suggest what's underneath without showing.
Same goes for a woman ;)
Guys shaving their legs? :ohmy: :stop:

Top Bottom