I'm getting rid of the bike......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
Looked at the weather as far as the weekend, you won't need to get rid of the bike just yet :biggrin:

You may need to get a set of these on your rims :biggrin: :-
http://www.schwalbe.co.uk/c1-1212-spikes.html

schw_l_img_icespiker.gif

It looks like it might get a bit nippy.

RSV_Ecosse

It's been raining and blowing a gale in my area for days now. Still not tried my new Arione out properly yet, I have had it on the turbo but it didn't really give me any impression of what it was going to be like on the road. I'm not usually put off by cruddy weather but the way it's been here lately it would be sheer folly to go out on the roads.

Friday looks like a possibility, forecast is no rain but highish winds at some points.

Mind you, who has ever trusted Metcheck before?. :smile:

potsy

Rambler
RSV_Ecosse said:
Mind you, who has ever trusted Metcheck before?. :smile:
I find myself looking on the windspeed maps that are broken into time-slots each day and working out the wind on the hours I'll be on the road.
As if they are gonna be able to predict it that accurately, we're lucky if they get it vaguely right each day.doesn't stop me looking though:smile:

Randochap

Senior hunter
Same over here -- rivers bursting banks, widespread flooding. However, from my present perspective, I'd give anything to go splash in the puddles on my bike. I have full fenders.

Top Bottom