I'm no fan...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monst

....of the Royals, but is a certain London shop keeper of overpriced tat going a bit barnpot? Anyone see his rant on the news at a radio five jurno after his rant in court? Absolute barmy - good entertainment tho.

Abitrary

Where's the link then? Don't make me find it for you.

wafflycat

Comes across as completely barking. Which, in reality, is exceedingly sad. The man has lost his child. He's utterly broken. As a parent, I feel utter sympathy for him - even though it's fairly obvious he has 'lost it'. Hugely sad.

derall

Guru
He lost it a long time before Dodi & Di Died. He's always been an idiot with a chip on his shoulder about not being accepted by the British Upper Classes. Remember the long running spat with Tiny Rowland and Lonhro. Utter nutcase, but hugely entertaining nutcase.

"...fuggin' mad..." - but I hope he stirs the pot sufficiently to cause a bit of a problem for the Royal family:ohmy: etc... Private Eye will warrant (not a royal one) a read no doubt!

Abitrary

I think he's right.

So do I, in exactly the same way that people can accuse anyone else, and hold them responsible until proved otherwise.

Al Fayed will probably do more for liberty and freedom of thought in the long run than people think. He must feel desperate after losing a son.

But I for one am on his side.

Abitrary

Also, in some oblique way I think Al Fayed holds the key to future western / middle east diplomacy and must therefore be respected.

hm I'm with the conspiracy theorists but whatever Al-Fayed's allegations none of this will be possible to prove - ultimately it's just a performance to feed the tabloids. Still, it gives him the opportunity to call Camilla PB a 'crocodile' and Prince Philip 'Frankkenstein' so I'm all for it. ;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
His son lived fast and loose and let a drunk-driver take him home, in their excitement they forgot to put on safety belts...a road accident ensued, they died. shoot happens like that regularly...look in any local rag.
Conspiricy theory my arse...bloody waste of taxpayers money.

Top Bottom