I'm not a snob but I draw the line at....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Is he a member of the Schola Gregoriana of Cambridge?

Contraportada-1.jpg
Ooooh which one's you?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I am not a Cantor (my voice is no longer good enough) but I am an Associate.
Did you advise Dan Brown by chance ? :whistle:

illuminati-pictures-2.jpg

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
If Little H (6YO) hasn't got a grimy t-shirt then I would think he hasn't been having fun. Kids and dirty clothing go together. Kids get dirty playing, their clothes get dirty. I do despair when I see parents telling their kids not to do this or not to do that as they'll get dirty or their clothes will get dirty. Stopping them having fun at the expense of a clothes wash,
I could not agree with this more. One of my greatest joys on Guide camps is seeing the older girls arriving in their beautifully clean clothes, coiffed hair and manicured nails. Then by the next evening, the hair is scraped back in a pony tail, the t shirts are creased and grimy and they are wandering round in shorts and wellies with dirty knees. The smiles on their faces can light up the whole camp.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I am not a Cantor (my voice is no longer good enough) but I am an Associate.
I wasn't aware that being able to sing was a required qualification for plainsong. Certainly the monks of Silos managed to be best-sellers without it...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I could not agree with this more. One of my greatest joys on Guide camps is seeing the older girls arriving in their beautifully clean clothes, coiffed hair and manicured nails. Then by the next evening, the hair is scraped back in a pony tail, the t shirts are creased and grimy and they are wandering round in shorts and wellies with dirty knees. The smiles on their faces can light up the whole camp.

.... They didn`t want it, but you messed them up personally, didn`t you?? :giggle:

swansonj

Guru
I wasn't aware that being able to sing was a required qualification for plainsong. Certainly the monks of Silos managed to be best-sellers without it...
That "like" was on the assumption that, considering the thread title, you are in fact being cleverly ironic...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
People who walk their dog in public places without it being on a lead

It all depends on the location, circumstances and the dog themselves.

.... Oh wait, it is the people is it??

Utter spawn of the Devil, those of us responsible owners who are able to judge each situation using the list above :rolleyes:

People who have "takeaways" delivered to their door.

Riiiggggghhhhhttt....

Last edited:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I hope you mean letting your son leave the house in a dirty t-shirt. I'm assuming he comes home with grotty clothes on occasions. Whatever his age, I hope he sometimes has adventures that leave him grimy.
Yes, I meant going out the door and/or going somewhere for dinner etc.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
If Little H (6YO) hasn't got a grimy t-shirt then I would think he hasn't been having fun. Kids and dirty clothing go together. Kids get dirty playing, their clothes get dirty. I do despair when I see parents telling their kids not to do this or not to do that as they'll get dirty or their clothes will get dirty. Stopping them having fun at the expense of a clothes wash,
With you on that one, dirty knees, jumpers for goalposts, all part of having a childhood. I make sure he looks nice when play is not part of the outing though

Top Bottom