I'm not a snob but I draw the line at....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And another i draw the line at:
Eating abroad in places with pictures of food on the menu
Yes, stick to the plastic models

plastic-food-japan-7%25255B6%25255D.jpg

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
"ladies glass for beer" threw up this, which seems quite reasonable.

stock-photo-woman-drinking-out-of-a-big-beer-glass-92508637.jpg
Having looked at the picture and mentally measured a few times, this does appear to be just a photo of a woman drinking from a slim and tall pint glass. Which slightly spoils my point.

stephec

Legendary Member
Yes, aparrantly a vote for Brexit is a vote for some decent, old fashioned values. String backed driving gloves, pubs with saloon bars, British sherry, early closing on Wednesday, elbow patches, etc etc etc
What's wrong with elbow patches?

And when we're in those saloon bars we'll be able to drink a good old British pint.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Him and the internet, I assume. I just did a reverse image search on that picture, and I think it reveals what he searched for.

View attachment 131734

Charming. Yeah, you are right though, she's pregnant. Still, that shouldn't stop strangers judging her. :cry:<- weeping for the world.

For someone who's supposed to be ignoring me you certainly talk about me quite a lot!:rolleyes:

swansonj

Guru
Yes, aparrantly a vote for Brexit is a vote for some decent, old fashioned values. String backed driving gloves, pubs with saloon bars, British sherry, early closing on Wednesday, elbow patches, etc etc etc
So, hypothetically speaking, if I had a friend who quite fancied wearing socks with sandals, should that friend vote leave or remain?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Letting my son be seen in public with a dirty T-shirt.

If Little H (6YO) hasn't got a grimy t-shirt then I would think he hasn't been having fun. Kids and dirty clothing go together. Kids get dirty playing, their clothes get dirty. I do despair when I see parents telling their kids not to do this or not to do that as they'll get dirty or their clothes will get dirty. Stopping them having fun at the expense of a clothes wash,

Top Bottom