I'm not a snob but I draw the line at....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just been down to the local supermarket for some odds and ends. One women was wearing a t-shirt with the words Stop Mentally Undressing Me, on the front and back. She was about 18 stone and fugly with it! I have to admire her sense of humour!:cheers:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'm not a snob but I draw the line at 1950s sexists trying to impose their old-fashioned mores on the 21st century.

Are you absolutely sure about this bit?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I've just been down to the local supermarket for some odds and ends. One women was wearing a t-shirt with the words Stop Mentally Undressing Me, on the front and back. She was about 18 stone and fugly with it! I have to admire her sense of humour!:cheers:
Feel free to post a picture of yourself so that we can discuss whether you are a total minger or not.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
So does he
how-to-break-through-fear-and-self-doubt.jpg

I sometimes imagine I am Accy Cyclist's doppelganger
I can imagine that. It takes the same effort as the first one though.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
People with no sense of humour
I think all "labels" are bad. Personally I'd be more judgemental of someone with genuine birkin bag than a copy.

Real value is from craftsmanship and materials, not from some cleverly marketed name.

Then again, I have no idea what "ladies glass" is, so what value can my opinion have? Google is no help.

Agree, but if he picked that image for fat-shaming purposes, someone needs to explain to him where babies come from.
Him and the internet, I assume. I just did a reverse image search on that picture, and I think it reveals what he searched for.

Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 16.50.03.jpg

Charming. Yeah, you are right though, she's pregnant. Still, that shouldn't stop strangers judging her. :cry:<- weeping for the world.

Top Bottom