I'm not recommending it mind, but...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Whoops :smile:

ITV six minutes ago.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I've seen the adverts, it looked like one of those "riding a bike is eccentric and funny" programmes to me - will try and catch it at some point though.

(Apropos of nothing at all, I did like the bit of Hot Fuzz where the Simon Pegg character's bio mentions "advanced cycling")

Pete

I watched for about half an hour. Then I remembered something. Every television has an OFF switch. :smile:

simonali

Guru
I spent 20 minutes or so ignoring the storyline and trying to read the make of the bikes on the downtube before giving up altogether. I did spot Specialized on a chainstay though.

Abitrary

I watched it, for a bit, just to see if they used Smith and Wesson bikes.

They did use them, I then realised I was watching ITV, jonathan ross wasn't on BBC1, then panicked and ended up watching quiz call for a bit of whorey succour

trio25

Über Member
I've recorded it as I was out last night, not sure from the comments it'll be worth the effort.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I was watching BBC2 at the start, didnt see your post saying it was on ITV1. Thought it was strange there was some guy learning martial arts, it bored me so i went up a channel and did find Bike Squad. It wasnt bad, i watched most of it. Some bits in there were good, some were bad. Wouldnt watch it again, but it killed some time.

* Waves to Joe in Nottingham (I'm in Leicester) *

thhi.gif

Top Bottom