I'm Not Trusting Technology Again, Learned The Hard Way...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
The butler did it.
Egged on by the curate

I have a Mark 1 black and white Kindle and I love it dearly. It was so useful in the campervan, being able to store a whole load of books into one device.

Slightly off topic, but only slightly, my county library service offers ebooks on loan, either to download to a kindle, or in my case, to download to a tablet and read using an app called "Libby". It really is very good, if you are able to access it through your local library.
Mine also provides a magazine reading app called "Pressreader" which allows access to a lot of magazines, including cycling ones, for free.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Anything other than Amazon...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have a Mark 1 black and white Kindle and I love it dearly. It was so useful in the campervan, being able to store a whole load of books into one device.

Slightly off topic, but only slightly, my county library service offers ebooks on loan, either to download to a kindle, or in my case, to download to a tablet and read using an app called "Libby". It really is very good, if you are able to access it through your local library.
Mine also provides a magazine reading app called "Pressreader" which allows access to a lot of magazines, including cycling ones, for free.
I just checked and Calderdale library service offer this.

They don't have many sports books, but I spotted 'Bicycle Diaries' by David Byrne, 'Inside Track' by the Kennys (Trott and Kenny when it was written), 'Icons' by Sir Brad, and 'Around The World In 80 Days' by Mark Beaumont, all of which look worth reading.

Top Bottom