Im off for the snip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Paulus said:
The third sample I had to produce, (the second still had some of the live buggers in their), was produced in the hospital. I had to go and collect a third sample pot and couldn't be bothered to go home and back again. The receptionist did seem a little surprised when I handed over a warm sample:ohmy:

I recall the only toilet available, didn't have a lock on it. :rain: or should that be :laugh:

I never did produce or test a second sample. Better keep my fingers crossed.

Slowgrind

I worked with a plasterers labourer once and he went for the snip. I didn't see him for the next two weeks and when he did come back to work he looked really ill. He told me that when he came round after the op he was wearing a sort of jock strap that was about the size and shape of the net bag that oranges are kept in. He asked the nurse for the smaller size one but she declined saying that he'd be all right when things settled down? Over the next few days his bits and peices became so swollen that they filled the net bag to bursting point! He was right as rain after two weeks rest and a course of antibiotics though!!! Good Luck!!!

When I was an R&D Engineer for Caterpillar (Saxham), one of the production supervisors left work mid Morning on his Raleigh 3 speed, cycled the 5 miles or so to the clinic, had the snip, then cycled back to work and finished his shift.

Me on the other hand, booked a weeks holiday when I had the snip.

50 and not had the snip yet, mind you I'm not married either.

atbman

Veteran
And nobody's mentioned that it'll make a vas deferens to your love life yet?

And wasn't anyone told by the doc, as he/she wielded the needle, "Don't worry, it's only a small prick"?

OP
OP
ventoux50

ventoux50

Wow that b***er stung a bit !

Must admit the injection into each ball sac was the worst bit - a real eye waterer B)

The rest of it was a doddle really - a bit of pulling and tugging and I made the mistake of lifting my head to have a quick look - not a good idea !

Anyway, back home convalescing now, got wads of cotton wool and some very tight undercrackers to compress everything but things are looking up, except for my appendage, which is completely numb !

I could probably go all night - - - - - if I could get it to respond !! :biggrin:

Fingers crossed I get away without any infection - although the pre op talk and the questionnaires afterwards suggest they almost expect it !

Thanks for all your support (underpants)

and thanks to all of you for your helpful and sometimes scary comments.

Kind regards

Ventoux (numb willy) 50

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Vikeonabike said:
Exactly what Mrs Vike said. Awaiting my date (hoping it comes through wihislt still off the bike with the broken ribs)!

This is what they're using to do you with, you pillager! :thumbsup:

Viking%20Axe.jpg

Top Bottom