I'm off to Sainsburys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
My local Sainsbury's is almost empty since they built a new superstore 2 miles down the road. I'm surprised they've kept it open. When it finally closes I'll miss the 1970s shopping experience, it brings back fond memories of bright orange flares.​

pawl

Legendary Member
to spend shiteloads of money on shiteloads of food and booze.
I hope nobody else has the same idea.

Knip up for breakfast while your there.Do a very nice scrambled egg and salmon at my Salisbury’s.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Mrs Skol last night came up with a genius master plan. She suggested we all went together on Saturday morning!

I just stared at her in disbelief and then told her she must be unwell and should go and lie down for a bit to get over it....

That's really caring and generous of you to go on your own instead.

vickster

Legendary Member
I picked up the rib of beef yesterday. I also got the cheeses.

I bought a really nice bottle of Schloss Johannisberger Riesling Grunlack Spätlese for Christmas Day...

... and dropped it on the driveway. :cry: I'll have to see if they've got any more at Waitrose.

I shouldn’t laugh but that did make me snigger :biggrin:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I'm going to my sisters for Christmas day; no shopping , cooking or even washing up ( even though I offer),.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Off to LIDL for cheep booze

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
I picked up the rib of beef yesterday. I also got the cheeses.

I bought a really nice bottle of Schloss Johannisberger Riesling Grunlack Spätlese for Christmas Day...

... and dropped it on the driveway. :cry: I'll have to see if they've got any more at Waitrose.
Now there is a quandary.....what to do if ye dropped on carpet? ;)

Top Bottom