I'm off to Sainsburys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
upload_2017-12-21_17-16-33.png

Bah Humbug!

Tin Pot

Guru
Has anyone died yet?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Our Christmas shopping is being delivered on Saturday afternoon at 3pm, a delivery slot that has been booked for over a month.
Unlike a friend who somehow accidentally cancelled his order when trying to add an extra item and in the three minutes it took him to realise what he'd done and get back to the right page on the website lost the slot...and now has to go to the shop on Saturday morning...:cry:

My last remaining pre-xmas shopping trips are to go yellow stickering only. I don't need anything for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, my fridge, freezer and cupboards are always well-stocked, though I won't say no to any nice gubbins I can turn up.

The one thing I have yet to acquire are some carrots with green tops on them as a Xmas treat for a friend's sheep.

Tescos was surprisingly quiet last night - no worse than a typical week night. A few gaps on the shelves here and there, but they were in the middle of restocking.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
My last remaining pre-xmas shopping trips are to go yellow stickering only.

I do still need to get some decent cheese but that apart our shopping is complete.

On Christmas Eve I too will be found yellow stickering for the freezer. Amazing deals can often be found - I got a whole trout, enough for two, for £1.57 last week and a sea bass for £1.97!!! Got topside of beef 50% down yesterday.

Top Bottom