Im so proud, My first "OIIII"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
There should be a badge!!

I got Oi'ed at!

Unfortunately, a non-reaction is probably what these scrotes are after...bit like talking to the guards in Bearskins outside buck house... "let's see if we can get a reaction from him!!!", better still "see, look at the crap I can throw at him without them reacting"

A few years back (when I drove a convertible) I got shouted at by a young lad going the opposite direction (you hear everything in a convertible). He thought that, as I was a mature (30 year old) chap I would just ignore it. I stopped, got out, took my tie and watch off, threw them on the back seat and walked towards him (shoulders and chest out)....he muttered something like, "awright mate i don't want any trouble" before screaming off in a kangaroo start.

its all about confidence, on that day under those circumstances I was totally confident that i could flatten this Lad (if required)...But, on a road, on a cycle against a protected car (albeit with a waspish exhaust) I would rarely feel that way

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
chfp77 said:
When he got out of his BMW estate,brushed the crumbs of his uniform,he asked me why i didn't stop.
To which the correct response is "The person didn't have at least one foot on the crossing, thus there is no legal requirement for me to stop. Have a nice day, Officer." and off you go.... although probably in the back of the Cop car to the station. :tongue:

Sam Kennedy

Yeah I head some chav's in a car beeping me constantly at a red light, Instead of giving them the finger, or damaging the car, I just looked once then ignored them, nothing happened and haven't seen them since.

Top Bottom