I'm thinking of buying a 'syrup of figs'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Now see what you’ve done!

Sorry, so so sorry. :laugh:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Reckon this look would suit

e2cafa39331ff3ffc8b0e84c9bde42d9.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I passed the charity shop today. The 'syrup' wasn't there. I was going to go in and ask if it'd been sold,but on looking through the window i saw the old battleaxe behind the counter,so i didn't think it wise to ask.:unsure:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I passed the charity shop today. The 'syrup' wasn't there. I was going to go in and ask if it'd been sold,but on looking through the window i saw the old battleaxe behind the counter,so i didn't think it wise to ask.:unsure:
Likely they returned it to the wild.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Yeah, just embrace nature guys. Women don't go much for blokes with wigs tbh. My friend got one when she was having chemo but soon abandoned it for a wooly hat as wigs are not always comfy and require a fair bit of maintenance.

tyred

Legendary Member
I wore one once to a Hallowe'en event and found it insufferably hot and uncomfortable and pleased to take it off again.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You can still put Brylcreem on.

It'll show off all the flies you catch :okay:
I did use it for a while after deciding to daily shave my head about 6 years ago after my barber said i'd look better without my comb over. It's supposed to 'nourish' the scalp,but it just made my scalp itch and feel all greasy. I love the smell of Brylcreem. I bought some Brylcreem aftershave a few years ago,but it doesn't smell anything like the stuff you put on your hair.

If only someone would make aftershaves that smell like Brylcreem, WD40 and creosote!! :becool: ^_^

Top Bottom