I'm thinking of buying a 'syrup of figs'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yeah, just embrace nature guys. Women don't go much for blokes with wigs tbh. My friend got one when she was having chemo but soon abandoned it for a wooly hat as wigs are not always comfy and require a fair bit of maintenance.
Theres a teenager walks around the village all year round in a wooly hat. Pretty sure hes a Mike Nesmith fan, and not a chemo patient, although some might argue that you require chemo if you like the Monkees.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
FFS @Accy cyclist just wear a flat cap if your bonce is cold.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The wig isn't there now,

1624563640264.png

but i've seen something else that i'm interested in. This Russian doll has appeared in the shop's window. I had my eye on one during the first lockdown,but someone beat me to it,by putting a note through the shop's letterbox asking to buy it. Well,i've just passed the shop closed and put a note through asking them to save it till tomorrow when i can buy it.

20210624_154011.jpg

20210624_154038.jpg

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
Oh new cushions :smile:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
On about buying things,a friend of mine is selling this 'original' art deco mirror.

She bought it from a second hand shop,with a guarantee of authenticity. She said it's too big for her wall and wants 35 quid for it. What do you reckon?🤔

Attachments

• 20210624_190420.jpg
    20210624_190420.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 4

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The wig isn't there now,

View attachment 595606

but i've seen something else that i'm interested in. This Russian doll has appeared in the shop's window. I had my eye on one during the first lockdown,but someone beat me to it,by putting a note through the shop's letterbox asking to buy it. Well,i've just passed and put a note through asking them to save it till tomorrow when i can buy it.

View attachment 595602

View attachment 595603

Are those red and blue shoes SPD compatible? If so they would make a great buy at £2.00 for a cycling sprog.

Shame the wig is still not available as my wife's hair-do* cost £138 today - that wig could've saved us a fortune.

*Does look pretty knockout though - got something called baby-lights shot through it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom