Image release forms at work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Should be against the law, yes have a try out, but pay them. Training and inductions should be done in company time when you are getting paid.
we have to attend a start of shift brief every day , 15 mins pre shift unpaid every day , over nearly 18 years of service i dread to think how much they owe us . unfortunately we are salaried for basic hours with overtime calculated based on that per hour

we have to attend a start of shift brief every day , 15 mins pre shift unpaid every day , over nearly 18 years of service i dread to think how much they owe us . unfortunately we are salaried for basic hours with overtime calculated based on that per hour

My last employer used to expect us to "volunteer" to help at some events, often quite a long way from our usual place of work, with no payment or travel expenses.

Fortunately C19 put the kybosh on those while I was there.

cyberknight

My last employer used to expect us to "volunteer" to help at some events, often quite a long way from our usual place of work, with no payment or travel expenses.

Fortunately C19 put the kybosh on those while I was there.
dont get me wrong overall i might moan but i have just had 3 and a half months off due to injury and still got my full basic pay , been back a further 3 weeks basically pushing a broom around and getting full pay plus shift allowance ( best paid cleaner on site ) Mate whos a mechanic with 30 odd years experience had an injury and his place was just SSP about £90 a week ,

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
At BT and Aviva, we were expected to be logged in and ready to go at 9am. Booting up 7 or 8 systems takes a good 10 minutes, longer when something key falls over, meaning that you need to boot 3 of them again. Stuff like Teams and Outlook is no bother but databases and emulators seem to take forever, especially when you have to faff with one system to get it to generate a login code for another.

Glad to hear that you are back at work and that they paid you properly, even though on light duties. They must value you.

cyberknight

At BT and Aviva, we were expected to be logged in and ready to go at 9am. Booting up 7 or 8 systems takes a good 10 minutes, longer when something key falls over, meaning that you need to boot 3 of them again. Stuff like Teams and Outlook is no bother but databases and emulators seem to take forever, especially when you have to faff with one system to get it to generate a login code for another.

Glad to hear that you are back at work and that they paid you properly, even though on light duties. They must value you.
no more than anyone else, company policy is 1 year sick pay at full basic , if i left no one would bat an eyelid

Top Bottom