Important issue of the day: toothpaste.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
I do sometimes suck the nozzle to get the last bit in my mouth, if it didn't come out on the last squeeze.

There's a quote you don't want to get out of context...

Maz, yes, the smoker's toothpaste was Eucryl, but I don't think that was the paste-in-a-tin... It had a slightly aniseed flavour...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
kyuss said:
Euthymol's great. Not used it years mind. Anyone remember Dentyne chewing gum? Same taste and tongue burning sensation as Euthymol in a chewable format.
Yeah

I loved it! That Cinnamon/Clove flavour that if you left it between your gum and cheek for any length of time started to dissolve your mouth.

longers

Legendary Member
I looked for this amazing product yesterday but the Co-op had none and I ended up with Colgate instead. Maybe next time.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Wolf04 said:
I use Colgate Duraphat 2500 ppm fluoride! Prescription only. Fortunately it appears to have stopped my teeth dissolving before my eyes. It's not particularly minty which is a bonus though I do miss my hit of cloves first thing.

That was the very stuff - and likewise it stopped my teeth from getting far more holes in 'em than they should have. That was combined with a special flouride mouthwash too.

Now that the teeth seem to have strengthened up over the last 4 or 5 years, I seem to be getting away with more 'normal' toothpaste and a fluoride mouthwash.

Noodley said:
You are soft as sh*** :blush:

Call yourself a Northerner*? You are still South of the "line of sense and stuff**"

*I had thought better what with your cycling in Caithness and Sutherland

**non definable general things which one just accepts

***ite just in case you were wondering :rolleyes:

Pleh and Phooey.
I use it as a substitute for chamois cream
That's how 'ard I am.
GRRRRRRRRRRR

:tongue:

tyred

Legendary Member
SheilaH said:
As under 5s my brother and I used to eat toothpaste, in place of sweets. In an attempt to discourage this, my mum bought a tube of Euthymol. To her horror we acquired a taste for the stuff. To us it was a sophisticated treat, a bit like a slice of excellent Stilton.

I used to eat toothpaste as well. My favourite was Colgate Blue Minty Gel:tongue:

Night Train

Maker of Things
For those toothpaste eaters, did you know that toothpaste can also be used as wall tile adhesive?

Top Bottom