In a while, Crocodile....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
yorkshiregoth said:
Probably be in the headlines inn 20 years as a serial killer

i was gonna say this! serial killer in the making... they start out by killing animals.

Noodley said:
Seven year olds don't always grasp concepts such as death in the same way as adults - he may very well have thought he was being a good little chap and feeding the smiley crocodile.

I don't believe that for a minute. not likely anyway... not when he bludgeoned some of them himself. i say put him down now before he grows up and starts on humans!

buggi said:
I don't believe that for a minute. not likely anyway... not when he bludgeoned some of them himself. i say put him down now before he grows up and starts on humans!

Steady Buggi, I think we've advanced past lynching adults let alone kids.

You're never gonna know enough details about this to hazard a guess about the kid involved or his parents, calling for his death and labelling him a killer is a bit to slavvering mobbish for my liking and we are talking about a 7 year old. :whistle:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
purplemoon said:
it's very rare to see them in captivity due to their strict dietry requirements. Poor things :angry:

It's a shame the same doesn't go for salt water crocodiles.:whistle:

IMO this kid just wanted to see bloody destruction and carnage, but this is quite a leap up from treading on ants.
No concept of death? I think he only lacked the concept of his own potential death and has no regard for life or property, always a sinister trait in any child.

tdr1nka said:
It's a shame the same doesn't go for salt water crocodiles.:whistle:

IMO this kid just wanted to see bloody destruction and carnage, but this is quite a leap up from treading on ants.
No concept of death? I think he only lacked the concept of his own potential death and has no regard for life or property, always a sinister trait in any child.

Most pre-school children don't understand death as something permanent, at school age they are beginning to realize it but normally associate it with angels, skeletons etc... This kid was 7 which is all we know, we know nothing about his mental development. Don't ascribe an adults understanding of concepts such as death and property to a child who may or may not be as mentally developed as their age indicates.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
All very true but it does appear exceptionally premeditated and bloodthirsty for a 7 year old.

I haven't called for any retribution on the kid and will quite happily take any further info on the story into account before I make any other comments.

tdr1nka said:
All very true but it does appear exceptionally premeditated and bloodthirsty for a 7 year old.

I haven't called for any retribution on the kid and will quite happily take any further info on the story into account before I make any other comments.

Well my own kids would not have been capable of such an act but they have quite a normal development, considering they're mine that is :smile:

Mr Pig

To be honest, I'm quite impressed. Figuring out how to break into the zoo undetected, how to get all those animals out of their cages and enclosures and being able to handle them. Not bad for a kid his age don't you think?

My guess is that he's neglected by his parents, hence the independence and resourcefulness, and he's maybe developed a strong attachment to this crocodile.

wafflycat

Serial killer in the making with this kid. He needs watching...

Top Bottom