In cog.Neat O!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ha ha Lee - I lent my bike to Uri Geller...he put the pox on it! The ali frame flexes a bit though! (School of Smokin' Joe belief in aluminium - not School of bonj re 'flexing' of frames ;))

Red Tom - The original chain and cassette were fitted on the same day and the cassette seemed in good nick (Mickle school of chain care) and worth a try with new chain.

The new one is a Veloce the 'old' one was a Mirage. (Only fitted the Mirage to experience what it would feel like 'changing' up and down with Dura Ace stuff...;)

Rob S

Aperitif said:
The new one is a Veloce the 'old' one was a Mirage. (Only fitted the Mirage to experience what it would feel like 'changing' up and down with Dura Ace stuff...xx(

Well....time for a well placed 'mine's alright' post!!!:angry:

My current Veloce cassette...and chain...has done...or been made to do:blush: 12850 miles since October 06 and is still going fine.

I wouldn't have thought the galvanised Mirage sprockets would be weaker...just crapper looking after a couple of months of winter riding.

Renard

I've seen the same happen with an XTR cassette. A certain friend who used to post on here snapped one on the very first uphill at the Innerleithan xc trail.

Top Bottom