In mourning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
Well that just goes to show how far a little goodwill gesture will go!

+1 Trek!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sounds good! Thought I might have missed the only flat(ish) route you were planning for the year and was going to have a death by hill experience later in the year! Sounds like you guys had a good day out on Sunday.
We can do death-by-hills later in the year when we are fitter!

Incidentally, bromptonfb, despite still being 16+ stone was showing that weight isn't everything by climbing really well yesterday. As he put it - 12,000 miles of cycle commuting in 18 months (mostly on his Brompton) seemed to have done him some good!

OP
OP
Steve H

Steve H

Large Member
Wahoooo!!

Got my bike back today. Apparently the Trek 2.1's have sold pretty well so far, so they gave me the Trek 2.3 frame and forks as a replacement. Same materials and geometry just a different colour frame. Better in my opinion, but I couldn't have afforded to pay for the higher model. Wheel repaired, gears repaired. Looking great.

Total price = zero pounds and zero pence. Complete warranty repair.

Here's bigging up Trek as a manufacturer and All Terrain Cycles bike shop.

Only down side of today is that it's just dropped an inch of snow outside, so I can't get out and ride it.

Norm

Here's bigging up Trek as a manufacturer and All Terrain Cycles bike shop.
Worth repeating, IMO. :thumbsup:

Nice result. :becool: As for the snow, pissistant rain here, so I'm jealous. :laugh:

That's good to see.

I have been dealing with the trek warranty dept on a non bike related thing and they seem like a decent bunch but its good to see a large company with this sort of approach to service.:smile:

Top Bottom