In my professional opinion...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking to tap into the collective wisdom of the CC massive, I thought I would create the opportunity for people to share the nuggets that they have gained through work and life experiences that may help others out. The sort of place where you might find out more about the uses of vinegar, how to avoid a catastrophy and how to save money on a daily basis (or even save a life).

Events this weekend suggest that I have learned nothing, so I will offer the advice:
"If it is not written down, it didn't happen"

Also, breathing patterns can offer an awful lot of information regarding someone's well-being. When monitoring someone's conditionreact to rapid, shallow breathing particularly when exposed to environmental changes.

I expect significantly more advice to follow, and for many of them to be bike related.
Cheers
Stig

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
The easiest way to remember your wedding anniversary is to forget it once

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Never sneeze with a mouthful of rice krispies

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If you are thinking about doing any serious building new or alteration work, please have an initial meeting with an architect.... you will get impartial ideas and an alternative way of looking at what you need rather than what you want...

Cubist

Still wavin'
1. If you are in the process of taking those huge hitching breaths prior to sneezing, and have reached for a tissue out of the box, check that there isn't a cranefly on the tissue.

2. Cranefly are unlikely to remain in one piece whilst being expelled by a mixture of coughing, choking and the sort of sneeze you fetch up all the way from the soles of your boots.

3. Wives are occasionally unsympathetic to choking partners whilst being sprayed by small segments of cranefly legs wings and body.

Opinions may vary.

Top Bottom