in praise of spuds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Location
Kirton, Devon.
I'd rather just lob a spud at him.
Make it warm mash with butter and you've got a deal!
 

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
My mammy used to make champ when I was a wee boy - NI accent please

Mash and chopped, softened spring onions served with bacon whose fat was drizzled onto the spuds.

Champ_%28food%29.JPG
 

Mr Phoebus

Legendary Member
My mammy used to make champ when I was a wee boy - NI accent please

Mash and chopped, softened spring onions served with bacon whose fat was drizzled onto the spuds.
drooling_homer.gif
 

longers

Legendary Member
In case anybody is local and interested, there is a seed potato sale in Marple next sunday.

Details here:-
​
Marple Senior Citizens Hall​
Memorial Park​
Marple SK6 6BA​
(access from Stockport Road, between ​
Costa Coffee & Regent Cinema)​
​
Sunday March 4th 2012 ​
10am till 3pm​
​
120 varieties of Seed Potatoavailable​
£1.50 or £2 per kilo bag.​
500 varieties of Seed – including herbs, oriental vegetables, salad mixes & sprouting seeds.​
All seeds £1 per packet – 6 packets for £5​
Onion Sets, Shallots, Garlic, Soft Fruit​
for further details see​
Refreshments available all day​
​
FREE ADMISSION​
​
On the website they ask for people to come along and make it a success so all welcome I guess!​
 
Top Bottom