In praise of Wiggle (and Hermes)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I ordered a bicycle light set (front/rear) from Wiggle. Not an expensive item (£18 Cateye job).

It arrived, next day, (post free). I was not in, but, courier (Hermes) left it in previously agreed "safe place".

Unfortunately, when I opened the package to fit the lights on my wife's bicycle, I found the rear light did not work.

Onto Wiggle website "chat" with one of their "agents", replacement despatched same day.

Next day, replacement light arrives, no problem, again, via Hermes. Everything working.

I always think, when assessing a retailer, it is how they respond when things do not go quite right, which really marks out the Excellent one, and, I think, this is excellent service.

Well done Wiggle, I have used you before, and I will most definitely use you again!

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I've used Wiggle many times and they have always been excellent.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Wiggle and chain reaction have always been good for me too. Can't remember which way round but one offers the collect+ service free one charges a small £2/3, I hope when they rationalise operations it is the free side that prevails. I've only had one issue with each, with wiggle I ordered several items of clothing, one did not arrive, contacted them and they sent a new one out no quibbles. Chain reaction, I sent back a set of guards as they didn't have fittings suitable for my carbon frame. They only refunded about 80% or so of the cost. That I was disappointed with.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Its you lot who get mine then , i hardly ever get haribos anymore :sad:

Top Bottom