In the crap again ( but the depth varies )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
+1 to that

SWMBO has complained about the bikes in the conservatory; currently there's 3 there. There's 3 more in the shed. And a couple outside.

Oh, and she's forgotten about the one that's still in my LBS :thumbsup:

She's aware 3-5 are going in the spring but I'm going to have to shift one shortly to keep her quiet. That's almost certainly going to be the Raleigh Clubman I'm currently working on.

Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I don't have a garage and the chickens would make working in the garden an interesting experience with their habit of nicking stuff that looks like it might be food - nuts, bolts, cables......

I do most work in the kitchen but have been known to do bits in the front room.

Mrs doesn't mind generally with the bike stuff. It means she has first call on the car when she wants.

david k

Hi
I dismatled my yamaha rs 100 in my bedroom..mum was hilariously funny..and very energetic ,I thought she'd had ninja training :ninja:.
I fix and clean my bikes in the kitchen when the good lady is at work..but im good at housework so ive been lucky, but I did wash my oily rags in her LG machine and used a little fairy to help break down the oil....that didn't go well :angry:
I've had many motorbikes but my yammy rs 100 was the best ever, would love one again, so light and nippy

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I used to go fishing and keeping maggots nice and fresh in the fridge met with a similar illogical response.

An OFSTED inspector was non too pleased when he discovered that my science department colleagues and I kept our milk and sandwiches in the same fridge as the dissection rats pickled in formaldehyde. We couldn't see what the fuss was about we couldn't give the rats food poisoning, they were dead already.

Top Bottom