In the crap again ( but the depth varies )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I am now wondering which of my mates has a dishwasher and a understanding husband to sneak it in there.
Very clever. That way you get clean gears and you don't have to taste WD40 for three months!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Very clever. That way you get clean gears and you don't have to taste WD40 for three months!
A winning situation all around. Better not ask twice at friend's house though. I know, I'll ask Leigh (guitar teacher) to put my cassette in his M-I-L's dishwasher. He really doesn't like her and then he gets to share the delight as well :laugh::thumbsup:

I had a similar experience years ago before I was married and was living in a bedsit. I had a 500 Triumph and had the engine stripped down and laid out in the back garden on a tarpaulin with another one on top, the landlord spotted that and decided I needed space in one of his outhouses, so he cleared a space and dumped the engine on the bench in the outhouse in a big pile, it took me ages to reassemble it.

That could have been a Ogri cartoon, with the unfortunate Malcolms bike being in bits (again)

tumblr_n5vzorniFU1tufxjao1_500.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
It's OK for CD's, but it ruined all my cassettes....

I'll get my coat.
I bet all your vinyl warped too :laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'll bring the bike into the kitchen in wintertime (too cold to do anything outdoors), but that's as far as it goes. I think Mr Summerdays would have words if bits went in the dishwasher!

Katherine

Guru
I spent half an hour this evening cleaning and lubing my bike outside when I got back at 5.30 from a 2 hour ride. (then a coffee and straight into a hot bath).

Top Bottom