Increasing performance-strangely worried

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
He raced and beat guys with better credentials than me?? TT Is against the clock. Not people better than Me. If he wants to beat Me then beat my time. Or let's handicap my weight to yours and age too. We are same class. He wants to talk big. Then walk big

Last edited by a moderator:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
He did kick yer ass :laugh:
I might give it a go and learn you all good . Are we allowed to go over the hour mark ? :whistle:
Who kicked who's butt ???

Saluki

World class procrastinator
No he can sod off. He raced and beat guys with better credentials than me?? TT Is against the clock. Not people better than Me. If he wants to beat Me then beat my time. Or let's handicap my weight to yours and age too. We are same class. He wants to talk big. Then walk big
Are you ex-forces? your last avatar suggests either forces or ex.

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
jowwy said:
No mention of racing in my post - but well done for another pointless post
Beat* rather. I wasnt racing either clearly. Just on way home from work! In normal gear on normal bike. Bye!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
TT Is against the clock. Not people better than Me.

There is a winner in a time trial, the person who records the best time is said winner, i.e. it is a race against other people!

MikeG

Guru
........But STOP calling me out! Fool

What you keep getting confused with, Jason, is the difference between appreciating your performance on the bike, and deprecating your performance on here.

Frankly, half your posts are dangerous nonsense, and the others are about personal aggrandisement. You will always get called out on the content of the former, and on the attitude of the latter. The fact that you can ride a bike fast doesn't mean anyone should take the slightest notice of anything you ever say, even here on a cycling forum. I salute your speed, and I'll continue to show up the utter nonsense you spout, whenever you spout it. If you post on a forum, expect responses. If you post crap on a forum, expect to be called on it. Your efforts on a bike have diddly squat to do with anything, and thinking that riding at 20mph gives you the right to call others a fool is symptomatic of the sociopathic tendencies so evident in your recent output.

Top Bottom