Indoor Exercise Bikes ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattk50

MattK50
What's the best 'plonk your bike in' mid interactive smart trainer at the moment? Has to be a tacx i guess? I need to grind up the gears again!

Mattk50

MattK50
Over time I tried spinning in the gym, roller watching tv ... but to me they are all boring.
A few months ago I bought the interactive turbo trainer with my old bike and used the trial period of Bkool and Rouvy, now it has become very fun to ride indoor during winther season when outside is too cold (this morning -15 Celsius) ... now I have started the subscription to Rouvy :smile:
-15??? I won't cycle outside if it's less than 10 degrees!

Mattk50

MattK50
Too late :-(, thanks anyway.

Mattk50

MattK50
Why am I not getting this sorted quicker lol? I think for wheel on, it's down to the wahoo kickr snap or tacz vortex. The wahoo kickr snap looks more sturdy, any thoughts? But, more exciting than that is the destruction of my rotten wooden shed to be replaced with a garden outhouse. The missus is excited about having some yoga space but I'm intent on a big tv screen in there to do some real interactive cycling :-)

Last edited:

mjd1988

Guru
Why am I not getting this sorted quicker lol? I think for wheel on, it's down to the wahoo kickr snap or tacz vortex. The wahoo kickr snap looks more sturdy, any thoughts? But, more exciting than that is the destruction of my rotten wooden shed to be replaced with a garden outhouse. The missus is excited about having some yoga space but I'm intent on a big tv screen in there to do some real interactive cycling :-)

Kickr snap has been pretty bulletproof in my experience, probably the best wheel on experience you can have (direct drive probably better but more expensive)

Mattk50

MattK50
Yup, just bought the kickr snap. Surprised I got one. It's coming in a few days hopefully and then I can bin the 'dumb' trainer.

Mattk50

MattK50
Yah, it's arrived. It's a solid bit of kit. Unfortunately, I've been playing a bit too much beat saber on the new oculus and my knee is agony so set up tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20210211_094005 (002) [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    20210211_094005 (002) [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom