injury help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
hi sorry to bother everyone again but 2 weeks ago i had a tumble and landed on hip and elbow . i left it a week till i could take it no more and went doctors where he sent me straight to hospital for a xray - nothing broken but the doctor there said - whats that swelling on your hip ? i dont think he liked the answer - your the the doctor- and i was given the all clear with no bones broken . however the swelling on the hip if anything has got bigger - where do i go - back to docs or to some other practice say more to do with muscle damage or something like that . i really dont know where i should be thinking of going as it certainly aint right - or should i just keep quiet and put up with it for a bit longer

Pauluk

It may just be soft tissue damage but I'd go back to your GP if you are concerned and see if he can give you any idea or advice. Certainly don't leave it much longer if its not improving.

Michael8

Regular
If not the Docs then go to an NHS walk in centre, I went with cracked ribs and they were very helpful. Also phone the NHS helpline to talk to a nurse. Both these systems are meant to take the pressure off your doctor and you'll get the same answer.

Top Bottom