Instead of a musical...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perplexed

Guru
I haven't got a telly...*

I have got a telly. I just wanted to say I hadn't for some reason.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I wouldn’t bother. Despite nothing offensive been said, my thread was closed while I was penning some light humour about mods and rockers.
It’s a rather duller place here of late, and I might just flounce off and talk to some people on YACF. Anyone coming? They say they have cake....

Tim Hall

Some of us live in both places.

Edit: I thought you were joking about the musical joke being locked, but no. Strange times.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ahhhhhhhhhh the famous @User10119 cake.
I was the recipient of a fair amount of your cake on a ride in Essex way back when.
On a train back to London with @Tim O I think we scoffed the lot :-)

Did I ever thank you? ^_^

I was the recipient of a fair amount of your cake on a ride in Essex way back when.

That would have been Auntie Helen and Wowbagger's "Essex is (mostly) flat" 50 miler. My very first EVER 50 mile ride and first EVER social ride. I was s'posed to stoke for Wow as a test ride for the Dun Run but didn't because I couldn't reach the pedals with the suspension seatpost on the tandem - so, iirc, TGL stoked for him instead and I just rode the Very Lovely Valencia, my sturdy hybrid, which I had conveniently brought with me just in case. It took me me two trains and an overnight stay then a further two train to get to the start, and the same but in reverse to get home again afterwards - and I very very very nearly bottled it in London when I arrived in Liverpool St Station. I spotted/was spotted by @Tim O who was already there though, and it would have been rude to have run away. Blooming lovely day out on the bike it was. Although when I got home the following day I went straight out and blew about £70 on a new saddle...

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I wouldn’t bother. Despite nothing offensive been said, my thread was closed while I was penning some light humour about mods and rockers.
It’s a rather duller place here of late, and I might just flounce off and talk to some people on YACF. Anyone coming? They say they have cake....

I blame the drink, the weather and Brexit. And the cake was a lie*

*Portal joke

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
[QUOTE 5310818, member: 10119"]Some of us do indeed have dual-citizenship. And devious cake-pushing ways...

Mind, I'm pretty sure that when I turned up to the 2010 DunRun with a pair of Ortlieb front rollers stuffed with cake I handed some of it over to some CCers that I bumped into.[/QUOTE]

I too have had @User10119 cake ... night ride, Carlisle to newcastle a few years back. Great ride and great cake :smile:

Top Bottom