Insurance it's like one big game.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Martin Lewis did a good show last night about car insurance with a few tips on how to reduce it.

https://www.itv.com/hub/the-martin-lewis-money-show/2a1827a0079
Won't le me watch it on either Chrome or Firefox tells me to update some settings but the instructions have no relevance to anything on my page, I presume they assume everybody uses Windoze

Venod

Eh up
I'm with @vickster I thought she'd hit the Audi, not driving it
OK whats wrong with this sentence,

Mrs Venod damaged the back end of an Audi we had insured with Saga

I suppose I could have typed,

Mrs Venod damaged the back end of our Audi we had insured with Saga

Did you think she had driven into the back of an Audi we had insured ?

Freds Dad

Veteran
Won't le me watch it on either Chrome or Firefox tells me to update some settings but the instructions have no relevance to anything on my page, I presume they assume everybody uses Windoze

I opened it in Safari but I'm sure search of the ITV Hub will find it for you.

D

Deleted member 26715

I opened it in Safari but I'm sure search of the ITV Hub will find it for you.
Nope still doesn't like it their instruction don't work.

Then go to where they send you to switch it on only to find it already is.

I'll try Safari when I get home

vickster

Legendary Member
on a bike jumped off the kerb without looking into the side of the car
What an utter tool :wacko:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
OK whats wrong with this sentence,

Mrs Venod damaged the back end of an Audi we had insured with Saga

I suppose I could have typed,

Mrs Venod damaged the back end of our Audi we had insured with Saga

Did you think she had driven into the back of an Audi we had insured ?

That was my reading of it.

I thought that between you, you had more than one car and they were covered by different insurers.
So, "Mrs Venod (in another car, with a different insurer) damaged the back end of an Audi we had insured with Saga."

Venod

Eh up
That was my reading of it.

I thought that between you, you had more than one car and they were covered by different insurers.
So, "Mrs Venod (in another car, with a different insurer) damaged the back end of an Audi we had insured with Saga."

I suppose you could also interpret "Mrs Venod damaged the back end of our Audi we had insured with Saga " the same way, so to avoid any ambiguity, Mrs Venod reversed our Audi (which was insured by Saga) into a wall. :smile:

D

Deleted member 26715

I suppose you could also interpret "Mrs Venod damaged the back end of our Audi we had insured with Saga " the same way, so to avoid any ambiguity, Mrs Venod reversed our Audi (which was insured by Saga) into a wall. :smile:
That was very careless of her, why didn't she reverse somebody else's Audi into a wall you don't own that would have been cheaper for us, although she may then have been accused of TWOKing

Venod

Eh up
That was very careless of her, why didn't she reverse somebody else's Audi into a wall you don't own that would have been cheaper for us, although she may then have been accused of TWOKing
It was an Audi she was probably speeding and driving recklessly, doesn't everybody in an Audi, and it was not the fastest Audi we have owned.

MarkF

Guru
Home Insurance renewal time, Churchill are rewarding me with a "loyalty" offer of £360.64 which is nice of them.

Churchill online quote, £170.25.

Top Bottom