Interesting App

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a land based version of splashpath. I swam Loch Ness with it a couple of years ago. Not used it since as it was an iPhone app and the phone was Company provided. I've always had Android phones as personal ones.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I suppose some folks are not satisfied with a total of miles ridden (Strava or My Cycling Log, for example) they want to link their miles to a real destination on a map.
Why not? I am already bored with Strava, don't think I need another cycling app in my life ^_^

MVM

I suppose some folks are not satisfied with a total of miles ridden (Strava or My Cycling Log, for example) they want to link their miles to a real destination on a map.
Why not? I am already bored with Strava, don't think I need another cycling app in my life ^_^

Ha yeah fair enough - pretty easy to drown in all the fitness apps out there.

Feedback from our users is that they really like having a goal to work towards or the idea of a challenge to complete.

For some/many people sticking to exercise can be quite hard and being able to see how far they have been can help prevent people from giving up. Once people build up some momentum with their mission it can get them through some tough motivational patches by having something "outside of themselves" as the goal.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I can't see how this would do something for me. I've already failed Strava miserably, it keeps giving me the option of hiding my results. I am heartily sorry to bring down the collective community of the Stravanites.

Top Bottom