Interesting thing on Garmin Connect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a Garmin connect app on my phone. It gives me several bits of info. Most of it I don’t really know what it is, or care that much. However, this was quite interesting.

04162AB6-5763-4A55-8E5A-76F718D3418A.jpeg

Fitness age? I’ve never heard of it before. But it’s 25 years younger than I am, which sounds good :laugh:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It's the electronic equivalent of a young lady leaning on your shoulder and whispering in your ear 'You handsome devil'.

C R

Guru
I don't think it's that surprising, it just points to the fact that the average fitness of the population is not very high, so someone doing a reasonable amount of exercise will be placed near the top. What would be interesting is if instead of refering to the population statistics, what would it be within the population of connect users.

Must now go and find what it says for me.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was placed in the top 2% after two attempts on someone else's set up.

Maybe it requires a bit more work on it.

rivers

How far can I go?
When I was regularly diving, I had to have a dive medical every year as I was also working in a professional capacity. As part of the medical, my VO2 max was measured. Year before last it was 63. I'm curious to know what it would be now as I'm more fit. I highly doubt a garmin can measure it accurately so I would take what it says with a grain of salt.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom