International Cargo Bike Conference & Show Nijmegen NL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is anyone else going to the International Cargo Bike Festival in Nijmegen NL on the 16th and 17th of April? (next weekend)

Although I am not exhibiting this year, I am attending the show on the Sunday, but due to a family commitment actually in Nijmegen during the day we will not attending the conference on the Saturday.

However, we are free on Saturday evening, so if anyone would care to join us in the town centre for a social drink or two and to chat about cargo carrying cycles and cycling in general please call or text me on +44 (0) 7758 786036

I will be easy enough to spot during the show as this is what I look like, and I'll be wearing something green: a shirt, sweat shirt or hoody, and of course my hat.

555308_10151261250828387_330603349_n1.jpg

I'll also have plenty of Cargo Cycles complimentary goodies with me to hand out, including stylish retractable stylus ballpoint pens, colourful ballpoint pens, pocket note books, and keyring bottle openers... ... just keep your eyes peeled for me down at the show area and in town.

1934650_580527678790747_8102063437335916671_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Guru
I am safely back in the United Kingdom after my short trip to the Netherlands, and specifically my trip to the International Cargo Bike Festival in Nijmegen.

There are loads of photos and a few short videos still on my camera, but in the mean time here is the short video that I took of the Cargo Bike parade reaching the festival show ground and officially opening the 2016 International Cargo Bike Festival Show.

Top Bottom