Internet speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I thought it was crap!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Only takes a second... and some of us are married, the wife out clubbing, the kids in bed...You my son, should be out and about - you is young....:eek:;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I've just got back actually fossy, although I agree a returning time of 11:30pm on a friday might sound a bit ridiculously early.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Holt thread resurrection Batman, here's mine. Virgin Media

1639097402.png

potsy

Rambler
Holt thread resurrection Batman, here's mine. Virgin Media

1639097402.png

Must be less virgins oop north :biggrin:
speed.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
1639099350.png

I used a different speedtester and it came up with 6.57 Mb/s and 0.67 Mb/s.

I am pretty close to the Hebden Bridge exchange (which is good), but my router is on the end of about 50 ft of cheap telephone extension cable (which is not so good) so I'm fairly happy with those figures, given a theoretical maximum of 8 Mb/s.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I get: Speedtest.net requires at least version 10 of Flash. Please update your client.
That'll be the 'You need at least version 10 of Flash, so update it' error! :whistle:

Flash is a 'plug-in' for your browser which is used by many sites, for example - YouTube. You may have an older version installed, in which case you'd need to update to the current version (click the link they gave you!). You may not have it installed at all (unlikely, but possible), in which case - click the link they gave you! You may have a suitable version of Flash installed already but it might be disabled, in which case you'd need to enable it (how, depends on which web browser you use).

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
That'll be the 'You need at least version 10 of Flash, so update it' error! :whistle:

Flash is a 'plug-in' for your browser which is used by many sites, for example - YouTube. You may have an older version installed, in which case you'd need to update to the current version (click the link they gave you!). You may not have it installed at all (unlikely, but possible), in which case - click the link they gave you! You may have a suitable version of Flash installed already but it might be disabled, in which case you'd need to enable it (how, depends on which web browser you use).

Glad you've made that clear to Mort because to be quite honest the guy's a bit of a thickie when it comes to techie stuff! :whistle:

Top Bottom