iPhone apps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
johnnyh said:
odd that cause my old canon 20D and 30D take outstanding photos without exceeding 8mp.

The camera isnt fantastic, but it can produce good results.

I'm thinking in terms of anything less than what I have now is "down grading". The iphone sounds like it's a cracking phone if you like that kind of thing but doesn't really offer me anything that I really want from a phone. Something like the Sany Satio would probably suit me better.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Plax said:
I'm thinking in terms of anything less than what I have now is "down grading".

Megapixels only determine the size of the image, and not the quality. :smile:

OP
OP
kendalcottages

kendalcottages

I understand there was an app for the London Marathon where you could enter a friend's running number and monitor their progress as they took part in the event. I love stuff like that. :evil:

hamfisted

Runkeeper

I have been a big Runkeeper fan for a while now. Personally I really like the website intergration. Viewing your maps/time data online is great.

However since the release 2.2.0.18 there have been some serious GPS problems. I have spent ages correcting my route maps online after a ride (although being a complete geek I have enjoyed this, to a point).

If you a looking for something to seriously track your GPS and training data your need to look for something water resistant, hard wearing and reliable. i.e. Garmin or Polar

IMO

;)

Oh and angry birds is just awesome.

I'm a real fan of Runkeeper too - using it for both cycling and running. Note to users though, check your version. My phone upgraded to v.2.3.4 automatically however I only found this morning just before heading out for a ride that it was a buggy release.

Upgraded to 2.3.5 tonight which was a bit of a faff but all okay now.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Methinks OverTheHill can't afford an iPhone and is a tad bitter!

I used to grumble, but then work gave me one for free!!!! Yayyy!!!!

Top Bottom