Ipswich Police seek owners of recovered stolen bicycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Have we any Ipswich area members?

From Suffolk Police website:

Police are seeking the owners of six bicycles that have been recovered from a home in Ipswich.

The bikes, believed to have been stolen, were recovered following the execution of a warrant at an address in the vicinity of Norwich Road last Thursday, 29 June.

Officers have located the owners of two further bicycles, however have not been able to trace the remaining owners at this stage.

Jonathan Driver, Sergeant at Ipswich Central SNT, said: "We recognise that the impact can be huge on victims of bike theft and I would urge anyone who has had their bicycle stolen over the last month to contact us, regardless of whether the theft has been reported.

"We will only be able to return bicycles that are correctly described or identified by their serial number.”

A 22-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the theft. Mindaugas Amdruzevicius appeared before Ipswich magistrates on Friday 30 June and has been remanded in custody to return to court later this month.

He is due to appear before Ipswich Crown Court on Friday 28 July charged with handling stolen goods.

Anyone with information regarding the recovered bicycles is urged to contact Suffolk Police on 101 or email IpswichCentral.Snt@suffolk.pnn.police.uk.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
the suspects name sounds like a character from Harry Potter

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
"Describe it... well, let me see... two wheels. Chain going between the pedals and back wheel. Diamond shaped frame. Radial tyres. Do you need to know more?"

Top Bottom