Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
My there’a a very west coast slant to this thread these days... :whistle: must be the influence of @Pat "5mph" the Mod of Mods. Needs some east coast sophistication obviously :biggrin:
Is east coast Highland ok?

pjd57

Veteran
IMG_20190731_132410451.jpg
oldest grandson had been asking for ages if he could cycle through the Clyde tunnel....so we done it yesterday
IMG_20190731_132925881.jpg

Harder than he expected, was his verdict, but he done it.

Got a lift home off his dad !

Col5632

Guru
Hello there strangers, how is everybody doing? I'm determined to get back on the bike soon. Signed up for PFS to encourage me to do some cycling. This lorry driving lark doesn't give much time for cycling

Slick

Guru
Hello there strangers, how is everybody doing? I'm determined to get back on the bike soon. Signed up for PFS to encourage me to do some cycling. This lorry driving lark doesn't give much time for cycling
Doesn't give much time for anything much. You have to make time any way you can though, I know it's not easy but I reckon I would need to find away to take the bike with me if I was overnight.

gaijintendo

Veteran
Are you going?

Pretty damp morning here but I think Mrs Slick and I might take a bimble into town to check it out.
Yeah... No.[RANT] my my wife refuses to look after the wee ones alone as she anticipates she'll be packing for our holiday this week, plus I need to nip up to the hospital and make sure some work is finished else I'll be getting it in the neck from my manager too.

So...[/RANT] just roads with cars for me for the time being.

Last edited:

Col5632

Guru
Doesn't give much time for anything much. You have to make time any way you can though, I know it's not easy but I reckon I would need to find away to take the bike with me if I was overnight.

Thankfully I don't do overnights but it's still 4am-6am starts with a 35 minute commute. I used to cycle to work but that's been made pretty impossible with this job.

Slick

Guru
Yeah... No.[RANT] my my wife refuses to look after the wee ones alone as she anticipates she'll be packing for our holiday this week, plus I need to nip up to the hospital and make sure some work is finished else I'll be getting it in the neck from my manager too.

So...[/RANT] just roads with cars for me for the time being.
Sorry to hear that, you missed an ace day out.

Top Bottom