Is 20 miles in under an hour a realistic goal for a MAMIL?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maltloaf

Still a damn fine result, IMO! :thumbsup:
Thank you. You'll be in the 20s soon with your effort without a shadow of a doubt

OP
OP
Jon George

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
I was planning I making this a fortnightly attempt, but with the relatively still conditions this Friday morning, I went out on my #1. I managed a PB average of 19.5. ^_^

I'm thinking I may have a go once a week from now on, as I am finding the trick seems to be getting the overall effort right and I suppose practice makes perfect. :smile:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I was planning I making this a fortnightly attempt, but with the relatively still conditions this Friday morning, I went out on my #1. I managed a PB average of 19.5. ^_^

I'm thinking I may have a go once a week from now on, as I am finding the trick seems to be getting the overall effort right and I suppose practice makes perfect. :smile:

Blimey, I'd better get myself up to speed!

mattobrien

Guru

Well I can see that if it is you, @Andrew_Culture and I going out for a reasonable paced ride, it won't be you at the back.
Chapeau!

uclown2002

Guru

Only a matter of time now :thumbsup:
Then you can try and maintain it for 25 miles and beyond! Its good to have goals.
I'd like to do 100 miles in 5 hours!!

400bhp

Guru

I'm changing your goal. 21 average by end August.

You will do this.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom