Is it me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Next Saturday night i am going to sit in my bedroom .While my two girls watch X FACTOR and the following prog EXTRA X FACTOR.

I sit and read while both progs are on.I am trying to work out if this is a real talent show or something for deluded freaks.

It's complete s~~~e.And the follow up e x factor.These dummies are being laughed at by some bird called Holly Willouby
Whose only talent i can see is a very large cleavage.This takes up 21/2 hours of sat night tv.The prog not her cleavage.
Is this what people call entertainment.
If it is well we saw the best of television years ago. We had real entertainers then.

Noodley

postman said:
We had real entertainers then.

Blobby blobby blobby....:ohmy:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
No, it's me as well. Gets people away from the TV though, doing something more interesting instead... like sitting here doing this!

Noodley

As far back as I can remember Saturday night TV has been rubbish. The only exceptions to this was in the 1970s when I remember I got to stay up 'late' to watch American cop shows like Starsky and Hutch, Kojak, and the Rockford Files. And 'Saturday Night at the Movies'...but even that was a bit hit and miss.

Summertime Special must be the forerunner to today's Saturday night 'entertainment'....:ohmy:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
You got a Blobby suit?

No, never got that far.
Why, do you? Bet it would suit you.

Noodley

lazyfatgit said:
I think he'd probably catch you Noodley, It's hard to run in one of those foam suits.:ohmy:

I'd let him. :biggrin:

Anyway back to the OP. Has there been any decent Saturday night TV? I can't think of any in the past 20 years.....

lazyfatgit

No, it's all shite. Easy motivation for a night out in the rain.

There may have been something interesting, but it certainly wouldn't have been on BBC1 or ITV.

Top Bottom