is it worth pay the big price tag on a bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I spend up to £500 on my bikes and i have had loads of fun and good miles on them without issues.My Spec Sirrus got me and all my camping gear to Cornwall a couple of years ago...something it's not really designed to do and it is still going strong doing long trips with all my outdoor kit such as steelies and waterproofs without an issue.I have a Boardman fixie which again does big rides in all weather....winter,summer,monsoon season,all without issues,great bikes at a reasonable price.

OP
OP
Speedking

Speedking

Regular
well it seems like i will need to spend the more money to get the most out of the bike. just have to save up a bit longer

.My Spec Sirrus got me and all my camping gear to Cornwall a couple of years ago...something it's not really designed to do .
Likewise my Tourino, I got it the day I set off to London from Dewsbury (managed about 50m a day, apart from the first (well it was nearly 7p.m. when I set off), I understood very little about modern bikes then (2008), It got me there and back, heck didn't know how to change gears on it, when I picked it up.
From my knowledge of the country I just picked the flattish route I could. There were still a few hills that beat me though, one in Lincolnshire was a right so 'n so.

falloutmike

Hey I am in Frankfurt Germany and looking to spend up to 400 euro on a road bike. Can I use Bikes 2u Direct? I think I saw no shipping outside of the UK. Is there any sites like this for Central Europe? I would love to find one used but also having issues finding good websites. Any advice would be appreciated

OP
OP
Speedking

Speedking

Regular
are the no actual bike store in your area? wheelies is a bike site not sure if the deliver outside UK though. what bike you had your eye on?

Top Bottom