Is spelling important?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Or should that be?

Latin I never studied, glad I am.

I even edited it to stick in a comma. Do commas exist in Latin ?

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Or should that be?

Latin I never studied glad I am.

You must unlearn all you have learned young jedi

FishFright

More wheels than sense
If it is a personal communication from someone I know (e-mail, letter etc) then I will overlook it.

If it is a "professional" communication from a business or in the media, then it is inexcusable. Presumably the mippets writing the document are too stoopud to turn the spill-chucker on.

WARNING - MIDDLE AGED RANT ALERT
I tend to find the younger generation are bordering on being illiterate, even the ones with qualifications. Makes you wonder what standards are being set in our educational establishments.

Another Middle ages Rant : Why does every generation turn on it's youngsters when their dingle dangles no longer seem to reflex their once prodigious performances ?

ETA I get along really well with many in the younger generations which maybe says something about me too.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
See, I told you ?
Let me try for you....
fark

Levo-Lon

Guru
Another Middle ages Rant : Why does every generation turn on it's youngsters when their dingle dangles no longer seem to reflex their once prodigious performances ?

ETA I get along really well with many in the younger generations which maybe says something about me too.

It's not always easy, we had our way of talking as kids, keeps the adults in the dark.. "i have Salalas" .. Fags.
After all what do old people know about fooling older people :smile:

Top Bottom