Is there a best/correct way to hang decorative balls on a christmas tree ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Never had a tree in my life. Daugher has bought me a 5' one and a large box of balls (there is twine to tie them with).
Do I start with small at the top and work down ?
The tree.....

Attachments

• IMG-20231210-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231210-WA0006.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 24

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Baubles are free spirits. Do as you see fit, as long as they don't fall off, no one really cares, especially the baubles.

classic33

Leg End Member
If, as per the picture above*, its in a corner of the room, you can place fewer on the side that's facing into the corner.

*I'm assuming that the door on the left of the picture isn't in use. Bad place to put the tree.

AndyRM

XOXO
Short answer: no.

Longer answer that only really applies if you have cat(s): hang them wherever, they'll still have a go at them.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Once you have attached your baubles in an aesthetically pleasing pattern, and once Christmas is over, wrap the tree in clingfilm and stick it in the loft/garage/somewhere and it will be pre-decorated for next year..

🎅

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Our tree decorations have gone from a 'chuck it all on' that the kids did, to my daughter now wanting it all colour co-ordinated, so we have different sets now for each year. Just tie a loop in the twine, and shove them on is my moto.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Our tree decorations have gone from a 'chuck it all on' that the kids did, to my daughter now wanting it all colour co-ordinated, so we have different sets now for each year. Just tie a loop in the twine, and shove them on is my moto.

Just checked.....there are 100+ :wacko:
I should have started last December.

Top Bottom