Is There Gonna Be a CC meet up ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tomb1960

If we met on the world naked bike day then non-jersey holders could not be excluded! All we'd need is face paint, a C stencil, and a steady hand!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Cathryn said:
Let's decide a date today so that we can put it in diaries before they get busy.

Ugh....my head.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

How about sometime in june? The 1st maybe?

ooh, goody.. Cab and Tdrinka can ride tandem. Patrick Stewart can drool over Arch. User can nail the jelly that is the brain of Bonj to the wall. Spire and Simoncc can stand in the corner. Flying Monkey (BA Hons.) can enlighten us. I'll just hope to survive.

There's only one place to meet. London. Easy to get to. Decent restaurants. Interesting people. I'm proposing the evening of April 17th - the Thursday before Easter. We'll make a night of it. :smile:

girofan

simon l& and a half said:
There's only one place to meet. London. Easy to get to. Decent restaurants. Interesting people. I'm proposing the evening of April 17th - the Thursday before Easter. We'll make a night of it. :smile:

Typical Metrocentric! Can't travel anywhere North of Watford.:smile::biggrin:

bonj2

simon l& and a half said:
ooh, goody.. Cab and Tdrinka can ride tandem. Patrick Stewart can drool over Arch. User can nail the jelly that is the brain of Bonj to the wall. Spire and Simoncc can stand in the corner. Flying Monkey (BA Hons.) can enlighten us. I'll just hope to survive.

just 'cos it's where YOU live.:thumbsup::smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Hilldodger said:
Surely everyone is going to the new weekend long cycling feastival in Nottingham over the last bank holiday in May?

www.getcyclingshow.info

It's going to be huge and the people behind it deserve everyones support.

I will be going. I have already booked somewhere to stay. According to Some One Who Should Know, the Dalai Llama is also there that weekend.
So if it was that weekend and in the vicinity of Nottingham, people from Further Afield might want to book fairly soon. When I booked just before Christmas, there were about 25 double rooms left in the same hotel.
Who wants to stay with me? :smile:;):biggrin::ohmy:

Top Bottom