is this the worst news ever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
When I had a check up 6 years ago. The Doc told me I was drinking too much tea. I was drinking 12-15 cups a day. It was giving me a high uric acid count which can lead to gout. So I cut down. Now on average have about 5 cups a day.

buddha

Veteran
When I had a check up 6 years ago. The Doc told me I was drinking too much tea. I was drinking 12-15 cups a day. It was giving me a high uric acid count which can lead to gout. So I cut down. Now on average have about 5 cups a day.
Blimey, I didn't know that. And I used to have gout (albeit because of my genes apparently).
Down to 3 cups/day.
Someone should tell them in the tea addicts thread.

Globalti

Legendary Member
YAWN!

Researchers have to come up with news-worthy findings in order to justify their salaries. There's probably a salary review around the corner.

What about the milk that most tea drinkers consume with ordinary brown tea? Do they take that into account as a variation from black and green tea?

It's all bollocks, I tell you.

MrB1obby

Mehhh, I hardly drink tea. Never in summer, about 2 or 3 cups a week in winter on average I reckon.

redcard

Veteran
Isn't tea for girls?

Basil.B

Guru
I can no longer drink alcohol because of health reasons and now I can't drink tea?
I have around 15 cups a day! What am I supposed to drink now?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I never drink tea or coffeexx(

My big sister only drinks things like Irn Bru and Coke, and quite frankly, she's so full of piss and wind that I'm surprised she doesn't take off some times! Seriously, if burping was an Olympic Sport, then she'd be in the British team! :laugh:

Next they'll be telling me whiskey is bad for me:ohmy:

That horrible Irish stuff spelt with an 'E' is, yes! :laugh:

Top Bottom