is this the worst news ever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Isn't tea for girls?
Yes, it is in my book, hateful drink. Girls and old dears who take their coats off indoors but leave their hats on :laugh:

FM19.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Oh Fcuk, recently the Doctor told me to virtually give-up eating animal products and alcohol, now this. Anyone got the number for the Samaritans?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I find obsessive tea and coffee drinkers even more annoying than the morons who drink those 500ml cans of pretend Red Bull.

Who says I'm obsessive, I don't need coffee to start me in the morning, but I'd rather drink tea than drink loads of soft drinks and have more gas in me than an effing Zepollin!

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
My 83yr old gran tells me there is one golden rule which has kept her going...'everything in moderation' I can remember getting in trouble when I asked if that included cocaine, apparently everything doesn't mean everything, some things are optional apparently!

classic33

Leg End Member
That horrible Irish stuff spelt with an 'E' is, yes! :laugh:

Nowt wrong with it. You must be drinking the wrong sort. Suggest you try "Holy Water" & let us know what you think.

Note
"The team said it did not know if tea was a risk factor or if drinkers lived to ages where cancer was more common."

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Nowt wrong with it. You must be drinking the wrong sort. Suggest you try "Holy Water" & let us know what you think.

But it has a 'E'...... I utterly refuse point blank to drink a Whisky with an 'E' in it! :laugh:

Note
"The team said it did not know if tea was a risk factor or if drinkers lived to ages where cancer was more common."

Yes I was wondering when someone would point that one out and show the article to be the completely unfounded bollox which the author of 'Bad Science' (Ben Goldacre?) would be proud of!

Top Bottom