Is this you pictured in the paper today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
FEW!! there was a guy with a BIG camera at the junction of union street and clapham road (part of the cycle super highway) last night, i was track standing (i'm such a poser) when i nearly fell off. he was watching the whole time.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
buggi said:
am i the only person that likes the smell of rapeseed??? good job really, because my 25 mile commute is filled with the stuff.

is this anyone from here ? http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/apr/27/lycra-cycling-shorts-sexy

I find the stench revolting, personally. When I used to run on the Downs it gave me a sore throat too.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Kirstie said:
I can confirm the location of the pic in the OP. It's Harbury Windmill in Warwickshire. So it's a midlands-based gayer who isn't pedalling in the pic.
PS it isn't me.

i've ridden past there. it's pretty

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
mr Mag00 said:
yuck that must smell terrible, probably had to get off his bike due to all the pollen filling his lungs and inducing asthma. next shot is an air ambulance taking to hospital. btw i hate rapeseed and riding near it!

Riding, walking or even being within 1 mile of there would kill me with the hayfever.

Top Bottom