Is your avatar you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Well, my dad never had a beard, so it would solve that problem, but the new problem would be the grey whiskers making me look older!

I will either have to hit the 'Just For Men' or just learn to grow old (dis)gracefully ...

Nah, it hides the wrinkles. You just look distinguished.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
It's one of a series of pig drawings I sent as email attachments when we were still living 100 miles apart.

stephec

Legendary Member
My avatar really says it all: that I am beautiful, that I live in Glasgow, that my bike flies :whistle:

So your bike can't really fly? :smile:

Er, no. But I did have a goatee and a mullet in the distant past.

The Dude is my favourite film character (from The Big Lebowski) played by my favourite actor (Jeff Bridges).

Unlike The Dude, who is COOL, I can go from 17 to 70 at the drop of a hat. I need to chill. Having spent far too many years in Scandinavia, I find that I'm only happy when I'm miserable: or when I'm out of the country. :becool:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Oops, people understood it, must be slipping,
It's a racing certainty that a few people live close enough to Emel that they regularly see the "Hertfordshire - COunty of Opportunity" signs as they cross into Dacorum District. We were there at the weekend (Wigginton is at the end of one our regular short loops), and cursed as we crossed back into Chiltern and crap tarmac.

Top Bottom