Islabike Beinn 26 - Child's Hybrid: Touring, Weekend, Commuter, Off-Road Bike - Used (But Never Used) - £300.00 SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Hi, haven't posted for a while (had knee replacement surgery last year and work stopped me posting before that!) and put this up for sale previously, but no interest.

Bought this brand new for my son who rode it round the block and never got on it again (ungrateful so and so). Been in storage covered in a dust sheet for a few years and today was the first time I washed it, as it was a bit dusty. Comes with mud guards and water bottle and I'll throw in a spare saddle. From memory (I have the receipt somewhere) it was £450-£500 new at that time. The same bike, without accessories now is £600.00.

This is an ideal touring, weekend and commuting bike for someone wanting their first 26" wheel and it's very light and fast. First one who sees will buy; you're very welcome to come and look (I live in Essex) and I would prefer this went to a genuine cyclist, otherwise I'll just post it up on e-bay. Genuine sale and first class bike.

Got another smaller second hand 24" Beinn, I'll post up (not as new or nice but good condition) and a CycleChat short sleeve L jersey that I have worn once (bit tight on me so I'll put up the measurements).

Attachments

• Beinn 26 - 2.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Beinn 26 - 6.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 6.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7
  • Beinn 26 - 8.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 8.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Beinn 26 - 10.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 10.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Beinn 26 - 11.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 11.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Beinn 26 - 12.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 12.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Beinn 26 - 13.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 13.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Beinn 26 -1.jpg
    Beinn 26 -1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Beinn 26 -7.jpg
    Beinn 26 -7.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Beinn 26 - 5.jpg
    Beinn 26 - 5.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

prya

Hi ChrisKH,
I saw this advert recently and think it could be a great bike for my daughter. Is it still available? I've heard the Islabikes are fabulous, light weight and durable for a school commute.
Also, if the Beinn 24 is still available, I'd like to look at it for my son - reviewing the sizing on the Isla site, it should be perfect for him.
Kind Regards
~Amy

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Hi ChrisKH,
I saw this advert recently and think it could be a great bike for my daughter. Is it still available? I've heard the Islabikes are fabulous, light weight and durable for a school commute.
Also, if the Beinn 24 is still available, I'd like to look at it for my son - reviewing the sizing on the Isla site, it should be perfect for him.
Kind Regards
~Amy

Hi Amy, they're both still available, let me know when you wish to view.

prya

Hi Chris,
Fabulous to hear they are available. I could possibly try to pop out to Essex tomorrow (Thursday, depending on traffic) or else it would have to wait until next Saturday (13th). I'll be coming from SW London. When would be best for you?
Cheers, Amy

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Hi Chris,
Fabulous to hear they are available. I could possibly try to pop out to Essex tomorrow (Thursday, depending on traffic) or else it would have to wait until next Saturday (13th). I'll be coming from SW London. When would be best for you?
Cheers, Amy

Both dates good; I'll send you a private message.

Top Bottom