Islabike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

apb

Veteran
You won't regret it. If I know how to upload a video I would attach one of my little lad on his after a Couple of weeks.

Fantastic! I went for a red one because they go faster.

How long did it take for the order to be processed? Apparently the next couple of days in Scotland are summer.

Fantastic! I went for a red one because they go faster.

How long did it take for the order to be processed? Apparently the next couple of days in Scotland are summer.

Ordered it Tuesday and it arrived Friday. Red is soooooo common ^_^ the build quality and components are excellent. Weighs around 6 kilos and is a proper mini bike. My son could ride but not set off in his own. 1 hour on this bike and he was flying and setting off on his own. He can now turn perfect, keeps his inside peddle up, and erm skids :laugh: they are super little bikes. Great choice

Reactions: apb

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
They are fab bikes! A member of the sold a Islabike for almost what I paid for it club after it had been ridden daily to school for 3 plus years plus other rides.

Reactions: apb

e-rider

crappy member
I just bought an Islabike and they have made some annoying changes since I last bought one - they now use non-standard fittings on the fork crown and seatstay bridge making fitting anything other than Islabike mudguards difficult - why not just have the hole like any normal bike and 2 year old Islabikes have? Also the new 'Islabike' tyres are rubbish compared to the Kenda small block 8s that they used to use.

keithmac

Guru
I'm going for a Frog, purely because I can go down to the local-ish shop and have a good look round them first; get my daughter sat on one and make sure she likes it.

Top Bottom