Isn't technology great?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Do you have the Bike Light app ?

fmimg1432430822258633821_257x386.jpg

Doesn't get much sadder than that.......

Will it be included in the next round of testing of rear lights
biggrin.gif

On a more useful note....

Cycle Streets Cycle Route mapping

Thanks to Edinburgh Bike Co-op for the heads up

Just used it to plan a route for me from home to work. Mainly downhill in Edinburgh.

Seems to have an preferance for roads and paths that will take you out of the traffic rather than getting you to where you want to be. The route meandered all over the place and was not one that I would have found to be useful.

Why are people so obsessed with their phones?

I leave mine switched off all day now.Only turn it on when I need it which is rare.

Also it's just a basic phone and nothing like a smugberry.

Stephenite

Membå
What's the name of that tv show with Rob Bryden? The one User76 referred to?

I like that one ..I think ..I've only seen one episode.

Maz

Guru
Hackbike, your sig is a Quranic verse (wa la aabidumma abad'tum...nor will you worship that which I worship). Did you know that?

TVC

Just got my first Android phone yesterday afternoon, so many toys on it. Shame I've got no friends to actually call
sad.gif
wink.gif

Arch

Married to Night Train
Do you have the Bike Light app ?

fmimg1432430822258633821_257x386.jpg

Doesn't get much sadder than that.......

Oh dear, I'm teetering on the edge of wanting a fancy phone, and that's one more shove...

Just been at my sister's and she has an iTouch and her partner an iPhone, and they do look cool - although I'm not an Apple person generally. If you get a non-i smart phone, are you more limited to what apps you can get? The last one I saw that really wowed me was the planetarium on someone had on the YACF night ride.

I enjoyed playing with Talking Tom far too much. The sobering thing was when my 3 year old nephew showed me how to make it throw a custard pie.

Not really I just don't treat my phone as if it's a second penis.

I have known patients who have treated their as a penis!

Apparently you put it on vibrate, insert and go down the pub.... your friends then ring you and you "enjoy the call"

Occasionally though it goes wrong and we then end up x-raying people to find the phone!

Top Bottom