It’s Christmas!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
I saw selection boxes on sale today in B&M.....:wacko:
Same yesterday in Tesco.

It's still far too early for mince pies.

But then it's never the wrong time of the year for christmas pudding. I just love the stuff. :hungry: Mind, I stock up on puddings on clearance and always have a decent stash - they keep really well as long as the packaging is not opened. With a "mature" pudding, open the morning of or the night before, and give it a good glug of strong black tea (with maybe a dash of something a touch stronger) and let it absorb the liquid prior to heating up.

However if I don't make my own mince pies, then the Tesco Finest are as good as bought ones are going to get. They won a blind taste test on "Eat Well For Less" - and anything that wins a blind test is worth a punt.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
A month or so ago, on the hottest day of the year, during a lunch break from decorating, I was channel surfing. Christmas shopping was being promoted on one of the Freeview shopping channels. FFS.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
And cakes. And puddings. :smile:
Somebody who doesn't like Christmas Puds gave me one a month ago that they had been given last Christmas. I DO like them, but am waiting for a **couple of people to help me eat it. I could easily manage it by myself but my waist needs to get smaller, not bigger!

**PS Two particular people - I am not inviting any of you gannets to help me eat it.

Somebody who doesn't like Christmas Puds gave me one a month ago that they had been given last Christmas. I DO like them, but am waiting for a **couple of people to help me eat it. I could easily manage it by myself but my waist needs to get smaller, not bigger!

Oh man, I know exactly where you're coming from... :blush:

Top Bottom